Sunday, July 3, 2005

New Updates Blog & Still Working On Episode 16

Inspired by the Producer/Writer of Brookline University, who created this blog for posting writing status & updates, I decided to take the plunge myself. From now on, progress updates of each episode will be posted on this blog so you can have a rough idea as to when the actual episode will appear on the main page itself.

Now, with that out of the way, that brings me to this. I've got Writer's Block. As such, Episode 16 will be a little late (I usually post on Saturdays just in time for the new week). I've got one scene done (the one that's before and after the new musical intros). But the next two scenes look LAME at best - and I do mean LAME.

I have NO idea as to when ATS Episode 16 will be posted. I'm hoping it's soon. I have a pretty good idea where I want to go with the episode, but I just don't quite know how it's all going to play out. I've got a pretty good idea as to how it's going to end, but I need to get the rest of the show to that point because the ending will be much later in the day time wise than the episode currently is (It's not even lunch time in Cedarville and the troops on day watch are all asleep in Baghdad). I've got to figure out how I'm going to stretch things whereas it looks like I've put together a pretty good episode by the time the ending comes. As it is now, it looks like a Twinkie without the creme center filling. :(

Anyhow....Just wanted to say thanks to ariesring (the Producer/Writer of Brrokline University) for the inspiration to dedicate a blog to something like this. Hope you get your two-part episode or whatever it is you're working on done. :)

More updates as they become available from ATS Central. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment